Well, the day had come...eventhough our Peanut isn't even nine months old yet, it was time for the first haircut! Both of our girls have been blessed with an abundance of hair from birth. Despite my lack of heart burn during pregnancy, it still grew and grew and grew. It's true...we have very HAIRY girls! Our Peanut was a rockstar during her trim. Not a single tear. Not one. And she did not require cookies to maintain composure like her big sister did at that age!
Getting the first few snip-its...
Doesn't she look like she's done this before???
And then on to big sister...well, it is true that Sweet Pea has an aversion to the the "barber shop". Although she loves Ms. Vanessa and calls her frequently on her kitchen phone to make appointments, she usually has a fit at some point during the haircut process. However, despite a bit of trepidation, she eventually agreed to comply and get her hair fixed....
I think she's liking the results.
Any girl knows when she looks cute, right?
Ms. Vanessa threw in a complimentary mani. It was a good day!!!
Popsicle bribery is responsible for catching this shot!
It was a great morning for me and my girls. It's so much fun to think about how many future Days of Beauty we will share together! Good times I'm thankful for.... I love my girls!









Oh, precious one, I love your girls, too!
ReplyDeleteGod made me happy when he sent BC along, and He sweetened it when he blessed us with three wonderful children. But the most wonderful role I've found is that of "Nana." Be it Banana Nana or Texas Nana or whatever, I love all five of our gifrs from God.
Love,
Nana
Ok, this made me cry. Not because it's sad but because I miss them! I look forward to "days of beauty" with my sweet nieces. You are blessed, indeed!
ReplyDelete