Just two days ago, the girls and I were out running errands. We stopped by the church office to drop off something. The ladies in the church office are always so good to oooh and ahhh over the girls. After the girls were sufficiently loved on and praised by these sweet ladies, I scooped Peanut up in my arms and we started saying our "goodbyes". That's when Peanut raised her hand with her palm towards her face and waved "bye-bye" for the first time! The sweetest thing ever.
Peanut is on the verge of crawling. She spends a lot of time up on all fours rocking back and forth. I am convinced that she simply has no reason to move...between her big sister and Momma, she is usually waited on hand and foot!
She is a champion eater. I know I've said it before, but I just can't get over it! On our recent family vacation to the beach, all the relatives commented on this sweet girl's appetite and diversified palate. She tried several new things and is loving it all. I'm still waiting for her to actually reject something! Amazing!
Laid back. That's the understatement of the year. Our little Peanut is an easy, breezy kind of girl. She was amazing on our family trip. She rolls with the flow and never complains! The only time you hear her fuss is when it's time for a meal or time for bed...and isn't that true for most of us??? What a blessing this baby is!
No comments:
Post a Comment