Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter Fun with Sweet Pea

 
While little Peanut was napping, I got to enjoy some good 'ole childhood fun with Sweet Pea.  I don't know who had more fun...I really had a good time!  We did the old-fashioned coloring with crayons followed with dyeing the eggs.  Poppa even joined in on the fun with some double-dipping and rubber band art.  I'm looking forward to making a mess with BOTH girls in years to come!  Look out...Sweet Pea quickly advanced to the double-fisted method as seen below:
 Any girl would be proud of these eggs, right???
Nana sent us a TON, and I do mean a TON, of Easter books this year.  It was great! 
My little one LOVES to read, and the Easter books were extra special. 
This was the first Easter with my little Sweet Pea where I could sense the Easter story resonating with her.  What joy it brings to watch her little spirit grow!  How I wish my faith was more like hers, never doubting and simply resting in God's love for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment