Easter morning finally arrived! She got up and immediately investigated the basket full of candy and goodies on the table. I found it interesting how the candy ended up being Momma & Poppa's favorites! I thought it was a sound move by the Easter Bunny...if she was overwhelmed with the amount of candy, then she could easily re-assign the candy to a parental unit! I mean, she didn't need any more candy, did she???
The egg hunt after church.
The dreaded family shot...this is the best we could do!
Six out of eight eyes open is pretty good, right?
Poppa's first and only comment: "Am I really that gray???"
The answer: Absolutely. Yes. And your girls LOVE IT!
So....I took about 15 pictures of the girls, and this is the BEST.
I stopped when I remembered the definition of insanity...
if I wasn't already, I was headed there quick and fast.
Better luck next year!




No comments:
Post a Comment